Who We Are
We are the leading energy management and consulting company in Nigeria
To be industrial energy managers’ top-of-mind consulting partner, working with you to achieve net zero emissions by 2050.
To reduce industry’s energy costs and carbon emissions by using technology and operational best practices and by embedding strategic energy management into business practices.
- Energy strategy and planning
- Energy design reviews
- Energy audits
- Heat transfer process optimization
- Energy Management Information System (EMIS) consulting
- Feasibility studies of equipment retrofits and implementation of energy efficiency retrofits
- Measurement and Verification (M&V) of energy/carbon savings
- Due diligence/third-party validation or owner’s engineering roles
- Project management for energy efficiency or renewable energy projects
Lead Energy Consultant
B.Eng, CEA, CEM
Chima was a former Power System Analyst at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), a Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) as well as a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) by the American Association of Engineers (AEE), and a Chartered Engineer by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria.
He has more than 10 years of professional experience in the Nigeria Electricity Supply Industry (NESI) including the off-grid renewable energy development sector, particularly in solar power. He has been involved in the development of over 20 renewable energy and energy efficiency projects in Nigeria including the energy audit and feasibility study of a 10MW embedded solar project for the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), Energy Efficiency Review of Healthcare Storage and Primary Facilities in Nigeria for the World Bank, Energy Audit and ISO Certification of major industries in Nigeria among others. He has also served as the Energy Transition Lead (Technical) at John Holt plc (Nigeria office).